With Fabulous Tours, you will take a wonderful tour to discover the pyramids of Giza, the Great Pyramid of King Khufu, its height is 148 m, the second pyramid of King Khafre, its height is 137 m, and the third pyramid of King Menkaure, its height is 68. and next you will enjoy making nice photos done by a professional and specialized photographer, then we enjoy visiting the Sphinx, then we move to visit the step pyramid in Saqqara, which is the oldest stone building in history. It was built by the archetect Imhotep for his King Djoser, founder of the third family. then move to visit Memphis, the first ancient Egyptian capital to see the greatest statue of the greatest king in the history of ancient Egypt, King Ramses II
• All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle.
• Pick up services from your hotel & return.
• Private English-speaking Egyptologist guide.
• Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites.
• Lunch meal will be served in a local restaurant.
• Bottled water during your trip.
• Shopping tours in Cairo.
• All taxes & service charge.
• Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary.
We are pleased to be picked up from your hotel by a representative of Egypt Fabulous Tours, starting from the Giza Pyramids tour. Then have lunch in a wonderful restaurant overlooking the pyramids of Giza, then visit Saqqara and Memphis, then take a wonderful tour to visit the Papyrus Museum and the Museum of Fine Egyptian Perfumes and then return to the hotel again